Announcement on COVID-19Updated on 10/3/2020
Dear valued patients,
We hope this message finds you well. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, but one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of our patients and our staff.
During these uncertain times, it is normal for all of us, especially our patients, to have questions on the safety to receive routine dental care. We are very conscious of this matter and we wanted to explain what measures we are taking to help ensure your safety and your health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act (WISHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and our staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, coffee machine and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you. You will also be asked to stay in your vehicle and alert us on arrival, so as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- On top of our normal intraoral suction system, we have invested in extraoral suction devices to help further remove aerosol produced during dental procedures.
We truly believe that these measures will work to create a safe clinical environment for all of our patients, staff and our families.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at (425)223-5352 or use online appointment form.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
我們希望您一切安好。在幾個月內我們社區經歷了很多, 但有一件事保持不變: 我們對病人和員工健康安全的承諾。
在肺炎疫情下, 我們所有人, 對接受常規牙科護理的安全性有疑問是正常的。意識到此事,我們想解釋我們正在採取哪些措施來幫助確保您的安全和健康。
感染控制一直是我們實踐的重中之重。我們嚴格遵循美國牙科協會 (ADA)、美國疾病控制和預防中心 (CDC) 和華盛頓工業安全與健康法案 (WISHA) 提出的感染控制建議, 以便我們及時瞭解可能發佈的任何最新的裁決或指導意見。
- 預約時我們會事先與您溝通, 提出一些健康篩選問題。
- 我們盡最大努力讓病人之間有更多時間, 所以抵達時您將被要求留在您的車輛等待和致電登記，以便減少接待區的人數。
我們堅信, 這些措施將創造一個更安全的臨床環境, 給包括我們所有的病人, 工作人員和我們的家人。
感謝您的耐心, 我們重視您的信任和忠誠, 並期待歡迎您回來。